- Discover an exhibition of major paintings from one of the world’s most important collections.
Maillol Museum | Open Ticket
From 2nd April to 26th July 2020, Spirit, are you there ? The Painters of the Beyond
The Musée Maillol presents the most important collection of works by Aristide Maillol, an artist who reinvented modern sculpture in his time. Visitors can follow an itinerary that presents a very broad panorama of his works: his sculptures, as well as his paintings, drawings, terracotta works, and tapestries. The Musée Maillol also shows two large exhibitions per year and highlights the different artistic currents from the 20th to the 21st century, and all types of artistic expression.
What is included?
- E-ticket with reserved access to visit permanent and temporary collections of the Musée Maillol.
By metro: Line 12, Rue du Bac station
By bus: Lines 63, 68, 69, 83, 84, 94 and 95
Good to know
- The museum is only open during temporary exhibitions.
- You can have a drink and snack at The Café des Frères Prévert of the museum, open from 11.30 a.m to 6.30 p.m and 10.30 a.m to 6.30 p.m on saturday and sunday.
- The Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Under the Vigipirate Plan, luggages and suitcases are not allowed in the Museum.
Late night opening on Fridays until 8.30 p.m.